- carne asada pre-marinated meat
- 1 bag of fire roasted bell peppers & onions
- 1/2 bag of roasted corn
- feta cheese (I love their block of feta in brine for best flavor, cut crumbles will also work)
- fresh parsley
- olive oil
- rice or tortillas for serving
- hot sauce or sour cream for serving
Carne Asada: Follow package instructions or heat grill over medium-high heat and grill meat for about 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Thickness of meat varies, so cooking time will also vary.
Pepper & Corn Salad: Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil to pan. When hot, add bag of peppers and onions and 1/2 of the bag of roasted corn. Sauté, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes, until most of the liquid has evaporated. Set aside. Roughly chop 1/2 cup parsley and 1/2 cup feta cheese and toss with pepper and corn mixture.
Extras: Serve over rice or tortillas if desired. Top with hot sauce or sour cream.