This strawberry oatmeal smoothie is made with just 6 basic ingredients. Less then 5 min to prep this healthy strawberries and cream smoothie.
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla paste
- Place the oats and milk in blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Milk – Use your milk of choice. Cow’s milk will add an extra protein boost, but nutrition is calculated with almond milk.
- Vanilla paste – This paste gives the smoothie incredible vanilla flavor (with vanilla bean flecks!) but you can also use vanilla extract.
Keywords: strawberry oatmeal smoothie, strawberry smoothie with oatmeal, strawberries and cream smoothie, strawberry cottage cheese smoothie