This Mediterranean baked fish recipe may sound fancy, but it’s easy enough for weeknight dinners. Prep + cook in 20 min.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut 4 large squares of parchment paper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tablespoon oil. Add the garlic, tomatoes, olives and capers.
- Saute for 3 minutes, or until the ingredients begin to soften. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place a fish fillet in the center of each piece of parchment. Arrange a lemon slice on top of each fillet and evenly divide the tomatoes, olives, and capers among the fish parcels. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 Tablespoon white wine.
- Wrap each parcel by folding the sides together and creating a tent, ensuring there are no gaps as you fold the paper together.
- Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily and the flesh is opaque. Sprinkle the opened parcels with basil leaves, and serve immediately.