This convenient and easy meal to take on-the-go is just like the expensive one you’ll find at Starbucks! Easy to make and has over 20 grams of protein to keep you satisfied until your next meal!
- 1 oz. cheese
- 1 medium apple
- 1 small whole grain pita bread
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- Hard boil eggs if necessary. (Do as many servings as you’ll want for the week!)
- Portion out remaining ingredients in a bento style lunch box or other container.
- Store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat.
- Can swap apple for another serving of fruit.
Keywords: bento box, starbucks protein box