This is the BEST smoked salmon dip recipe with cream cheese! Mix up this spread that’s nice enough for entertaining with just 5 ingredients.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. minced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 6 oz. cured smoked salmon (lox)
- crackers, bread, and/or veggies for serving
- Using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Cut up lox into small pieces.
- Add onion and dill to lemon cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Fold smoked salmon into cream cheese mixture and chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or bread.
- Makes 2 cups
- Serving size (estimate): 1/4 cup
Keywords: smoked salmon dip, smoked salmon dip recipe, salmon cream cheese dip