This EASY sheet pan sausage and peppers in the oven recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes and made with just 6 ingredients!
- 3 bell peppers
- 1/2 red onion
- 5 Italian sausages (20 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- whole wheat hot dog buns
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice peppers and onion.
- Spread veggies out on a large baking sheet.
- Mix together oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables. Toss to coat vegetables evenly and place Italian sausages over veggies.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. You can broil for 1-2 minutes, 6 inches from broiler to brown sausage a bit.
- Serve as desired (ideas above) with marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Nutrition facts do not include buns, marinara sauce, or Parmesan cheese.
- I like to broil the hoagie rolls/hot dog buns with butter and garlic salt (aka garlic bread) before serving.
Keywords: sheet pan sausage and peppers, sausage and peppers in the oven, sausage peppers and onions in oven