This delicious + healthy sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe comes together in just 30 min! Family approved and everyone loves making their own!
- 3 bell peppers (green, red and orange), thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice (~1 lime)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 12 flour tortillas
- toppings: sour cream, salsa, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, hot sauce, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Slice peppers and onions.
Slice chicken into about 1×4-inch strips.
In a large bowl, mix together the minced garlic, lime juice, olive oil, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper.
Toss vegetables and chicken in marinade and spread onto a large baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Turn oven to broil and broil for about 2-3 minutes (on the second rack), until veggies and chicken are lightly browned. Watch closely so they don’t burn!
Serve with warm tortillas and toppings as desired.
- Nutrition facts do not include toppings.
Keywords: sheet pan chicken fajitas, easy chicken fajita recipe, healthy sheet pan chicken fajitas, sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe