This baked salmon with dill is elegant enough for entertaining, but easy enough for weeknight dinners! Just 5 min to prep this dill salmon!
- Pre-heat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Make compound butter. Zest lemon and chop dill. Mix lemon zest and fresh dill with 6 tablespoons of butter. Form butter into a log shape and refrigerate.
- Put the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter onto a rimmed baking sheet and put it into the oven. As soon as it foams (about 1 minute), take it out and place salmon, skin side down on the pan. Season salmon with salt and pepper and bake for about 8-12 minutes, until it flakes easily.
- Serve salmon with a slice of compound butter over the top.
- Get your kids involved. They can: stir together fresh dill butter, season salmon with salt and pepper.
- If you use smaller 6 oz. fillets, they shouldn’t need more than 8 minutes in the oven.
Keywords: salmon dill recipe, salmon with dill recipe, salmon with dill butter, salmon with fresh dill, salmon with dill sauce recipe