All the veggie burger toppings you need to make the ULTIMATE veggie burger that satisfies every one (meat eaters included!). Ready in 15 min.
- 4–8 favorite veggie burgers (see notes)
- 4 slices cheese
- 1 tomato
- 4 slices butter lettuce
- 4 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns
- Cook veggie burgers according to package instructions, adding sliced cheese when they are a few minutes away from being done.
- Prep veggie burger toppings.
- While burgers are cooking, heat large non-stick pan over medium heat. Spread hamburger buns with a thin layer of mayonnaise and place mayo-side down onto hot pan. Cook for a few minutes, until buns are golden brown and slightly crisp.
- Layer veggie burgers with desired toppings.
- I like to serve veggie burgers doubled up if they are lower in calories.
- See veggie burger topping ideas in the post above.
- Nutrition facts are for a basic veggie burger, bun, mayonnaise, lettuce, and tomato.
Keywords: veggie burger toppings, ultimate veggie burger