Learn how to make a lavender latte at home! This lavender latte recipe takes just a few minutes + 3 ingredients.
- 1–2 shots espresso
- 6 oz. steamed milk
- 1/2–1 oz. lavender syrup (1-2 tablespoons)
- Pour lavender syrup into mug.
- Froth milk.
- Brew espresso.
- Pour brewed espresso over lavender syrup and gently stir.
- Pour steamed milk into mug and top with foam.
- Nutrition facts are for: 1 shot espresso, 8 oz. whole milk, 1/2 oz. (1 tablespoon) lavender syrup
- You can also buy lavender syrup here
Keywords: lavender latte, lavender latte recipe, how to make a lavender latte