Pierogies and kielbasa sheet pan dinner bake all together for the EASIEST dinner! Kielbasa and pierogies takes just 5 min to prep and dinner is ready in 30!
- Prepare Ingredients:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Slice sausage on the bias.
Cut onion into half moons.
Cut peppers into 2 inch pieces.
- Pile sausage, onion, peppers, and pierogies on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, sour cream, and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Prepared pierogies are usually found in the freezer section of the grocery store.
Keywords: pierogies and kielbasa, kielbasa and pierogies, sheet pan dinner