Kale pomegranate salad recipe takes just 15 min to prep! Serve pomegranate salad for Christmas or Thanksgiving, it’s gorgeous on the table.
- Prepare ingredients:
Wash and dry kale. Remove stems and thinly slice. (Into really thin ribbons.)
Whisk together lemon juice and zest, garlic, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper until emulsified.
- Toss dressing with kale and lightly massage until combined. Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle feta cheese, walnuts, and pomegranate arils on top.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can use dino (lacinato) or green (curly) kale. If you use green kale, let it sit with the dressing a little bit longer if possible!
- Pecans or your nut of choice can also be used.
Keywords: pomegranate salad, kale pomegranate salad, pomegranate salad recipe