This homemade sweet and salty Chex Mix recipe is perfect for afternoon snacking – no matter what flavors you are craving!
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt butter. Whisk in sugar, vanilla, and pinch of sea salt until it’s dissolved.
- Add cereal, peanuts, and pretzels to bowl and toss to combine.
- Spread on a large baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: sweet and salty chex mix recipe, sweet and salty chex mix