Learn how to make a bacon egg and cheese bagel in just 5 minutes! Everyone loves this hearty breakfast bagel sandwich. Plus ideas for add-ons!
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 bagels
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of butter in nonstick pan over medium-low heat.
- When butter foams, carefully crack eggs into pan. Gently cook, breaking the yolk if desired, and folding up the edges of the egg white to form a similar shape to the bagel.
- Cook egg for about 3 minutes, the gently flip over, top with slice of cheese, and cook for another 2-3 minutes until egg is cooked to desired consistency.
- While eggs are cooking, toast bagels and heat up bacon if necessary.
- Lightly butter bagels if desired, then top bottom bagel with fried egg and melted cheese, bacon slices, and top bagel.
Keywords: bacon egg and cheese bagel, how to make a bacon egg and cheese bagel, breakfast bagel sandwich