Learn how to cook frozen salmon in air fryer in just 2 simple steps! This quick meal comes together in less than 15 min – great for weeknights
- 2–6 oz. salmon fillets
- olive oil spritzer
- flaky sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Spritz frozen salmon fillets with olive oil spritzer and season with flaky sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay down piece of parchment paper on bottom of air fryer basket and place fish on top.
- Air fry at 400 degrees F for 14-17 minutes, or until cooked through. Edges will be golden brown and the fish will flake easily when done cooking.
Keywords: frozen salmon in air fryer, how to cook frozen salmon in air fryer, how long to cook frozen salmon in air fryer