EASY Honeycrisp Instant Pot apple butter recipe is lightly sweetened and full of fall flavors. No peeling required!
- 4 lbs. honeycrisp apples
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Core and slice honeycrisp apples.
- Add apples, apple cider, maple syrup, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sea salt, and vanilla extract to Instant Pot.
- Put lid on the Instant Pot and seal close. Set on Manual mode on High pressure for 10 minutes. (Takes about 15 minutes to reach pressure.)
- Natural release for 10 minutes, then release the pressure.
- Blend mixture with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a large dutch oven or large saucepan and heat over low heat for 10-20 minutes until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Makes about 4 cups.
- Store in the refrigerator for 7 days, freezer for one year.
Keywords: instant pot apple butter, apple butter instant pot, apple butter in instant pot, honeycrisp apple butter recipe, pressure cooker apple butter