This DELICIOUS teriyaki glazed salmon recipe is a great weeknight dinner that’s ready in less than 30 minutes and made with simple ingredients.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. mirin
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz. salmon fillets
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic. Remove 1/2 cup of marinade and set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet to medium-high heat and place salmon, skin side up and cook for 4 minutes, flip over and cook another 2-3 minutes more, until cooked through.
- While salmon is cooking, transfer reserved sauce to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer over low heat for 3-4 minutes, until mixture is bubbling at the edges and has thickened and reduced.
- Drizzle teriyaki sauce over salmon and top with sesame seeds and green onion. Serve with rice and a veggie.
- Air Fryer and grilling instructions above
Keywords: teriyaki glazed salmon, teriyaki glaze for salmon, teriyaki salmon recipe