Healthy Salmon Tacos are an easy dinner your whole family will love!
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (or less if you don’t like spice)
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon (wild if possible)
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 avocados, sliced
- salt & pepper
- Mix together sugar, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne, and seasoning salt in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle generously and pat rub into salmon.
- While fish is marinating, in a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and mayonnaise. Add in cabbage, cucumber, and dill and season with salt. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Heat medium pan over high heat and oil to pan.
- When oil is hot, add salmon to pan, skin side down.
- Cook for about 4 minutes, then flip over, reduce heat to low and cook for 4 more minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Assemble tacos: heat tortillas (microwave or over gas stove) and layer with coleslaw, salmon, and avocado slices.
- Season with salt if necessary.
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
Keywords: salmon tacos, salmon recipe, salmon dinner