Healthy Israeli Breakfast Bento Box is a nutritious and filling meal, made with just 7 ingredients!
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 5 oz. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- olives (optional)
- 2 pita breads
- 4 Tbsp. hummus
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Combine first five ingredients together for Israeli salad.
- Pack hummus in containers.
- Arrange remaining components in bento or lunch box.
- This will last two days in the fridge if you want to make it ahead of time.
Keywords: lunch, breakfast, lunchbox, bento box