Healthy greek yogurt veggie dip is a nutritious snack, perfect for after school snacking and comes together in just 5 minutes, with 5 ingredients!
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (I use full fat)
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic or onion
- 1 tsp. celery seeds (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (more to taste)
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes so that flavors meld.
- Fresh herbs make a great addition if you have them. My favorites are parsley, dill, and chives. Chop them finely and stir them in.
Keywords: veggie dip, greek yogurt dip, healthy greek yogurt dip