EASY banana sushi roll aka breakfast sushi is a fun and nutritious breakfast that your kids will love! Let the kids make their own.
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp. nut butter (peanut, almond, etc.)
- toppings: chia or hemp seeds, flax meal, sprinkles, mini chocolate chips (see list above for other ideas)
- Peel banana and spread with nut butter. Slice into 1/2 inch slices.
Sprinkle with toppings as desired.
- Serve with milk and a slice of toast to make a more filling breakfast.
- Use sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option.
- Nutrition facts include 1 medium banana, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1/2 tablespoon of hemp seeds, and 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds.
Keywords: banana sushi, banana sushi roll, breakfast sushi, banana sushi with peanut butter