Healthy baked apple oatmeal bars are packed with oats and apples, and are a filling breakfast or on-the-go snack. Just 10 min to prep.
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups chopped apple (small dice; about 2–3 medium apples)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Mix together dry ingredients (oats, flour, sugar, apple, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt) together.
- Whisk together wet ingredients (milk, eggs, vanilla, honey, and melted butter) together. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Let cool before cutting.
- Serve on-the-go as a pre-breakfast or easy snack.
- Heat and serve with milk or cream and a drizzle of honey or syrup for a warm breakfast.
- Freezable: cut into squares and freeze in a ziploc or stasher bag. Let thaw at room temperature or microwave for 30 seconds to heat up.
Keywords: baked oatmeal bars, apple oatmeal bars, oatmeal breakfast bars, healthy baked oatmeal bars recipe