EASY turkey sliders recipe. Hawaiian roll turkey sliders are fully loaded with turkey, mushrooms, onions, and cheese! Perfect family dinner or party snack!
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp. butter, divided in half
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 12 oz. smoked deli turkey meat
- 12 oz. Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Once it foams, add mushrooms and onions to pan. Season with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring regularly, for about 6-8 minutes, until soft and lightly caramelized.
- Meanwhile, mix together aioli. In a small bowl, mix together dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- Spread mustard aioli over the bottom layer of buns.
- Bake sliders for 13-16 minutes, or until cheese is melted and buns are golden brown.
- Feel free to swap out the provolone cheese for another sliced cheese. Cheddar and swiss would both work well.
Keywords: turkey sliders recipe, Hawaiian roll turkey sliders