Looking for some trader joe’s meal prep ideas? This ground turkey meal prep bowl recipe is so EASY + HEALTHY and takes just 15 minutes to make!
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and garlic to pan. Cook for about 6-8 minutes, or until fully cooked, breaking up turkey with a spatula or back of a wooden spoon. Season with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and a pinch of black pepper.
- Transfer turkey to a bowl or plate and wipe out pan. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in same pan over high heat. Add baby broccoli and garlic to pan. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes, until slightly brown. Carefully pour in 1/8 cup water into the pan and cover. Turn down heat to medium-high and cook for another 4-6 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa in microwave.
- Divide quinoa, turkey, and baby broccoli into 4 containers. Serve with spicy peanut vinaigrette. (I used about 1-2 tablespoons per bowl.)
- Store in the refrigerator, when ready to eat, heat in microwave until hot and drizzle with dressing.
- You’ll need a 3 cup meal prep container.
Keywords: ground turkey meal prep bowl, meal prep ideas, meal prep with ground turkey