Ground Pork Stir Fry is a quick stir fry topped with an addicting peanut sauce!
- 1.5 cups rice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1″ knob ginger
- 5 oz. white mushrooms
- 4 green onions
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (creamy works best)
- 3 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sriracha (or more)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar or lemon/lime juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 16 oz. ground pork
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 oz. spinach
1. Prepare ingredients:
Cook rice as directed on package.
Peel ginger and mince.
Thinly slice green onions.
2. Make peanut sauce: whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha (add more if you like spice!), honey, and rice wine vinegar.
3. Heat large pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to pan and when hot, add pork to pan. Break up with a wooden spoon for about 1 minute, then add mushrooms, garlic, and ginger to pan. Season with 1/4 tsp. salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
4. Add spinach to pan, toss with pork and cook for about 1 minute, until wilted.
5. Serve with peanut sauce, sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- Get your kids involved! They can: mix together peanut sauce, add sesame seeds and green onions to their rice bowls.
- SHORTCUT: Use microwavable or instant rice to make things really quick.
Keywords: stir fry, ground pork, weeknight dinner