- 1 1/2 lbs. baby red potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic pepper seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Quarter baby red potatoes.
- Divide and place potatoes onto piece of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic pepper seasoning, and top with a pat of butter.
- Roll edges of foil together and then fold up ends, securing the package. (See above for video on this.)
- Grill for 15-25 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with extra seasoning if desired.
- Be careful when opening up the grilled potato packets as the steam will be hot!