Learn how to grill bacon wrapped shrimp skewers with this EASY grilled bacon wrapped shrimp recipe! Plus 4 tips so they turn out PERFECT!
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp
- 12 oz. bacon
- Cajun seasoning
- olive oil
- Precook bacon. On a plate lined with paper towel, microwave bacon slices for 3 minutes…. Microwave in batches. Cut in half so that each strip is about 4 inches long.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Sprinkle shrimp with Cajun seasoning and wrap each shrimp with a slice of bacon and thread onto skewer.
- Spritz skewers with olive oil and grill for about 2-3 minutes per side, until shrimp is pink and cooked through and bacon is crispy.
- A light sprinkle of Cajun seasoning is plenty as you don’t want it to be too salty.