- 6 whole-grain english muffins, split in half
- 8 oz pizza sauce (about 1 cup)
- 6–8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 slices of pepperoni, chopped
- On a baking tray that can go into the freezer, lay down english muffins, split side up.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded cheese and desired toppings.
- Press down toppings slightly.
- Cover tray with plastic wrap or tin foil and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove tray and place pizzas in freezer bag.
- To cook pizzas, remove the number of pizzas you want to bake and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted, checking after 10 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
- Calories: 139 calories
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Sodium: 363 mg
- Fat: 6 grams
- Saturated Fat: 3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 12 mg
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 8 grams
- Cholesterol: 12 mg