This Trader Joe’s chicken curry recipe is nutritious, flavorful, and EASY! Use the Trader Joe’s Thai red curry sauce for a flavor shortcut.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces (I used a kitchen shears for this job, which makes it really easy!).
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil to a large sauté pan. When oil is hot, add chicken and season with salt & pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 6-7 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned.
- Add sweet potato ribbons and all of the curry sauce to the pan. (Add a tablespoon of water to jars and shake to get out every drop.)
- Lower heat, cover, and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, snip the corner off of haricot verts bag and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add beans to pan, stir together, cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with naan or rice.
- Extras: I haven’t tried this yet, but there was a comment on my TikTok video that said an employee suggested adding a jar of mango chutney so you could do that instead of second jar of sauce.
- The red curry is mildly spicy, use yellow curry for a milder version.
Keywords: Trader Joe's curry sauce, Trader Joe's chicken curry, Trader Joe's Thai red curry