This Hormel chili cheese dip recipe is always a HUGE hit at parties! It takes just 5 minutes and is made with just 3 ingredients.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 15 oz. can Hormel chili
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese onto a plate or pie dish.
- Top with chili and shredded cheese.
- Microwave for 2-4 minutes, until cheese is melted. (My microwave was 3 minutes)
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Use any chili variety (vegetarian, bean-free, homemade chili, etc.)
Keywords: chili cheese dip, chili cream cheese dip, hormel chili cheese dip, chili cheese dip recipe