This HEALTHY sheet pan dinner takes just 10 minutes to prep! Baked gnocchi (yes!) sausage sheet pan dinner is a full meal cooked on one pan. EASY + family friendly.
- 12 oz. Italian chicken sausage
- 1 small red onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 16 oz. grape or cherry tomatoes
- 16 oz. package of gnocchi
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- for serving: grated parmesan cheese, olive oil, red pepper flakes
- Prepare Ingredients:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Slice chicken sausage on the bias.
Cut onion into half moons.
Cut peppers into 2 inch pieces.
- Pile sausage, onion, peppers, tomatoes and gnocchi on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring half way through. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, grated parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Get your kids involved! They can help slice peppers (with kid knife); toss everything together on the pan; top their bowl.
Keywords: easy sheet pan dinners, baked gnocchi, healthy sheet pan dinners