This HEALTHY sheet pan dinner takes just 10 minutes to prep! Baked gnocchi (yes!) sausage sheet pan dinner is a full meal cooked on one pan. EASY + family friendly.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice peppers into 1 inch pieces. Slice sausages into 1 inch slices.
- Pile the peppers, tomatoes, and chicken sausage in the center of a sheet pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread everything out into a single layer.
- Pile the cauliflower gnocchi in the center of a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until veggies are soft and gnocchi is golden brown. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Get your kids involved! They can help slice peppers (with kid knife); toss everything together on the pan; top their bowl.
I broiled the gnocchi for a few minutes to give it a little color.
Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, microwave until heated through.
Keywords: easy sheet pan dinners, baked gnocchi, healthy sheet pan dinners