The best easy + cheesy Hawaiian roll meatball sliders recipe! These mini baked meatball sliders are perfect for parties or game day.
- 12 oz. Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 16 oz. frozen Italian meatballs (larger size works well so there is one per slider)
- 1–2 cups marinara sauce*
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil.
- Prepare meatballs according to package instructions. (Can be done any way, they just need to be cooked and hot.)
- Keeping the buns intact, cut Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise carefully so they stay together.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and garlic salt.
- Place one meatball onto each bun section of the sweet rolls. Top with marinara sauce and layer with cheese slices so they cover the whole bottom section.
- Top with top bun section and brush with garlic butter.
- Bake sliders for 13-16 minutes, or until cheese is melted and buns are golden brown.
- See suggestions above for ingredient swaps and variations.
- *Use 1-2 cups of marinara, depending on how saucy you want them. Some readers have found 2 cups (as originally written) too much so use your best judgement.
Keywords: Hawaiian roll meatball sliders, meatball sliders, meatball sliders recipe, baked meatball sliders, mini meatball subs