Add this easy egg bake recipe to your brunch menu! Ham and cheese egg bake (baked egg casserole) is made the night before, so you can sleep in!
- 8 oz. baked croissants
- 4 oz. deli ham (thick cut, diced)
- 4 oz. shredded sharp cheddar
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Spray 9×11 (or 9×13) inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Tear or chop croissants up into small pieces (about 2 inches) and place in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top with diced ham and 2 oz. (about half, or 1/2 cup) of the cheddar cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, half & half, mustard, salt, and pepper. Pour over casserole.
- Cover with foil and let sit overnight or for at least a few hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake casserole uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Uncooked egg bake can be refrigerated overnight or for a few hours.
Keywords: egg bake with ham, ham, breakfast egg bake