Baked ravioli lasagna recipe takes just 15 minutes to prep! This may be called LAZY lasagna with ravioli, but it tastes like the classic dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dice white onions.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until soft and translucent.
- Turn up heat to medium-high and add ground beef to pan. Break up with spatula and season with sea salt. Cook until browned, about 5-6 minutes. Stir in marinara sauce and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, mix up ricotta cheese. Stir Italian seasoning and garlic salt into the ricotta cheese.
- Spread a layer of beef sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish. Top with a single layer of ravioli, beef sauce (about half), dollops of ricotta (about half), shredded cheese (about half) and repeat in that order with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- I used cheese ravioli, but you can really use any kind or variety that will work well with Italian flavors.
Keywords: easy ravioli lasagna recipe, lazy lasagna with ravioli, baked ravioli lasagna.