You are going to feel like a rockstar when you make this super fun Halloween charcuterie board! Filled with a great mix of sweet and savory, this board is gorgeous and delicious!
- Aged Gouda
- Spicy beer cheese spread
- Maple bourbon goat cheese
- Water crackers
- Flatbread crackers
- Cucumber slices
- White cotton candy
- Colorful (I used nerd clusters)
- Pumpkin spice pretzels
- Arrange cheeses and anything in bowls onto your board
- Place cured meats around the cheeses.
- Place crackers around the cheeses.
- Add in groups of cucumber slices, grapes, and apple slices.
- Fill in the board with candy, sweets, and nuts.
- Feel free to swap out any of the categories with your favorite varieties. This is more of a guideline, not an exact recipe. The above ingredient list has other ideas and suggestions.
Keywords: Halloween charcuterie board, Halloween charcuterie boards,