This easy corned beef reuben recipe takes just 15 min to make, complete with a homemade dressing! Serve with easy sides for a simple dinner.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup chopped pickles
- 8 slices rye bread
- 8 tsp. butter
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 15 oz. sauerkraut
- 8 oz. corned beef (sliced thin)
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, and minced pickles. Set aside.
- Butter bread on one side and place 4 slices, butter side down on a cutting board.
- Assemble sandwiches. Top bread with slice of cheese, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, corned beef, and other slice of bread.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, and cook sandwiches for 2-4 minutes per side, until golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Cook in batches if necessary.
- Amounts can vary depending on preferences.
Keywords: corned beef reuben recipe, reuben recipe, reuben sandwich recipes