EASY blue cheese coleslaw recipe takes just 15 minutes to make. My blue cheese slaw is the perfect side for buffalo wings, burgers, or sandwiches.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider or red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 cups sliced celery, 1/2 celery heart or bunch (inner stalks are best so you can use the leafy tops)
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onion
- 2 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- Prep ingredients:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Add in celery, carrots, and green onions to dressing and toss to combine.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese.
Keywords: blue cheese coleslaw recipe, celery and carrot slaw, blue cheese slaw