This Greek grilled chicken marinade leaves you with JUICY and FLAVORFUL chicken! Serve grilled Greek chicken with a simple side for an easy meal.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium lemon, zested
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 lbs. chicken legs (drumsticks)
- In a large bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, lemon zest, red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, sea salt together until smooth.
- Add chicken to bowl and toss so chicken is evenly coated in marinade. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Pre-heat grill to medium high heat. (Make sure it’s clean and oiled!)
- Place chicken legs over direct heat and cook for 15 minutes, flip over and cook for another 10 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
- Let rest for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Cooking time is approximate and will vary based on cut of chicken, size of chicken, and grill temperature. Using an instant read meat thermometer is recommended.
- Nutrition facts are for an average sized chicken drumstick.
Keywords: Greek grilled chicken, grilled Greek chicken, Greek grilled chicken marinade