- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and start pot of water to boil.
- Arrange salmon filets on baking dish or sheet pan (lined with foil for easy clean up) and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Mix together mayonnaise and dijon in a small bowl and divide between salmon filets.
- Mix together panko and 1 Tbsp. olive oil and divide between salmon filets, spreading panko over the entire fish.
- Bake fish for about 15 minutes, until cooked through. If breadcrumbs aren’t golden brown, then broil for 1-2 minutes, just until golden brown.
- While fish is baking, cook pasta as directed. When there is one minute left to cook the pasta, pour in frozen peas and let cook for one additional minute.
- Drain pasta and peas and return to pot. Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp. of olive oil, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Start with 1/2 tsp. of salt and add some red pepper flakes if you like a little spice.
- 1/2 lb. pasta was enough for two adults, and two small children, but I’d make 3/4 lb. if you have hungry eaters or eaters who aren’t sure about salmon.
Keywords: baked panko salmon, panko salmon recipe, panko crusted salmon, panko baked salmon