EASY panko crusted salmon is a delish meal that the whole family will love. Layers of flavor and tender, flaky fish with a crunchy topping.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange salmon fillets skin-side down on baking dish or sheet pan (lined with foil for easy clean up) and season with a little salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and dijon in a small bowl and spread over salmon fillets.
- In another small bowl, mix together panko and olive oil with a fork and sprinkle over mustard mixture, spreading panko over the entire fish.
- Bake fish for about 15 minutes, until cooked through. If breadcrumbs aren’t golden brown, then broil for 1-2 minutes, just until golden brown.
- For a golden brown crust, carefully broil salmon under medium-high heat (watching the entire time!) for a crunchy texture and deeper color.
Keywords: baked panko salmon, panko salmon recipe, panko crusted salmon, panko baked salmon