You won’t believe how delicious this baked furikake salmon recipe is! The flaky fish is topped w/ umami-rich ingredients and a crunchy topping.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange salmon fillets skin-side down on baking dish or sheet pan (lined with foil for easy clean up). Pat dry with paper towels and season with a little salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, soy sauce, and sriracha in a small bowl and spread over salmon fillets.
- In another small bowl, mix together panko and furikake with a fork and sprinkle over mayo mixture, spreading over the entire fish.
- Bake fish for about 14-16 minutes, until cooked through. If breadcrumbs aren’t golden brown, then broil for 1-2 minutes, just until golden brown.
- Use kewpie mayo if you have it, otherwise regular mayo works just fine!
- Thicker pieces of salmon will take a few extra minutes. Use an instant read meat thermometer to cook to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
Keywords: furikake salmon recipe, baked furikake salmon