This melty baked brie with fig jam couldn’t be easier (just 2 min prep!) and it always gets gobbled up first at holiday gatherings.
- 8 oz. Brie cheese
- 1/3 cups fig jam
- bread, crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prep brie. Slice a very thin layer off of the top of the wheel of brie.
- Cover with fig jam and place into a small baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until cheese is melty and soft.
- Serve with sliced bread and crackers.
- This recipe is written with fig jam, but you can use any type of jam (see a few ideas above in the post)
Keywords: baked brie with fig jam, baked brie recipe with jam, baked brie with jam