Make this arugula salad with dried figs for your holiday OR weeknight tables. It’s ready in just 10 min and has bitter, sweet, creamy, and salty components!
- 2 tsp. minced shallots (about 1/2 shallot)
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 4 golden figs
- 4 mission figs
- 5 oz. arugula
- 3 oz. roasted pecans
- 6 oz. blue cheese
- Prep ingredients:
Mix the shallots, mustard, salt, pepper, olive oil, and vinegar into a small jar and shake until emulsified.
Slice figs in quarters or slices.
Crumble blue cheese if necessary.
- Toss arugula with dressing and gently place onto plates or on a large platter.
- Top with figs, pecans, and blue cheese.
- Season with freshly cracked pepper if desired.
- Figs: Can also use one variety if desired.
- Vinegar: Can also use a different variety like fig or balsamic vinegar.
Keywords: arugula salad with dried figs, side salad