Anthony Bourdain’s secret to creamy scrambled eggs? Making your scrambled eggs with sour cream! Just 4 ingredients to make + ready in 15 min.
- 1/2 cup sliced bacon (about 2 slices of thick-cut)
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- Heat a medium or large pan (nonstick if you have it) over medium-high heat.
- Add bacon to pan and cook, stirring frequently, until bacon is crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Lower heat and spoon out some of the bacon fat, keeping bacon in the pan.
- Add eggs to pan, stirring constantly, and when set, remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream, chives and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can use thinly sliced green onions in place of chives, but chives are best!
Keywords: scrambled eggs with sour cream, sour cream in eggs, eggs and sour cream, creamy scrambled eggs, anthony bourdain scrambled eggs