Anthony Bourdain’s scrambled egg recipe is a must-try – the trick to his eggs is genius!
- 1/2 cup sliced bacon (about 2 slices of thick-cut)
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- Heat a medium or large pan (nonstick if you have it) over medium-high heat.
- Add bacon to pan and cook, stirring frequently, until bacon is crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Lower heat and drain some of the bacon fat.
- Add eggs to pan, stirring constantly, and when set, remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream, chives and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Keywords: scrambled eggs, eggs, breakfast, brunch