EASY pepper steak stir fry recipe is ready in 30 minutes! My recipe for pepper steak stir fry is made ingredients you probably already have.
- Prep ingredients:
Prepare rice according to package instructions.
Slice bell peppers.
Slice flank steak against the grain in ¼ inch slices. **Freeze for 30 min to make this easy
- Mix up sauce. Whisk together minced garlic, ginger, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok. Add peppers and ¼ teaspoon salt to skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes. Transfer peppers to a plate.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or wok. Add steak and remaining ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper to skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, until browned.
- Add peppers and soy sauce mixture to pan and stir occasionally, cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve peppers and steak over rice.
- Nutrition facts do not include rice.
- If you like it spicy, add 1/2-1 sliced jalapeno.
Keywords: pepper steak stir fry, pepper steak stir fry recipe, recipe for pepper steak stir fry