The best tortilla pizza recipe! This easy flour tortilla pizza takes just 15 minutes and is crispy and crunchy! Plus, my shortcut tip for toppings!
- 4–8 large tortillas (flour or sprouted)
- sauce: pizza or marinara sauce, pesto sauce, olive oil
- cheese: shredded mozzarella cheese, fresh mozzarella cheese, feta, parmesan
- toppings: pepperoni, chopped veggies (peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prep and gather pizza toppings.
- Meanwhile, toast tortillas in oven until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Top with sauce, toppings, and cheese.
- Bake for another 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Toppings: Pick up various vegetables for topping your pizza from the salad bar. They’ll be prepped and ready-to-use!
- Nutrition facts are for one pizza with 8″ tortilla, 1/4 cup pizza sauce, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, 1 oz. pepperoni, ~1/2 cup chopped veggies
Keywords: tortilla pizza recipe