These EASY ground turkey lettuce wraps utilize a few smart shortcuts to help you get dinner on the table FAST! Healthy, balanced, and flavorful.
- Frozen egg rolls
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 cup Teriyaki sauce + extra for drizzling
- 1 cups sliced cucumber (or matchsticks)
- 2 cups sliced carrot (or matchsticks)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 heads bibb lettuce
- Cook egg rolls according to package instructions.
- Heat oil in large skillet and add ground turkey. Break up with a wooden spoon or spatula. Cook for 4-5 minutes, undisturbed.
- Give turkey a stir, then pour in teriyaki sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer 2-3, until sauce is thickened.
- Serve teriyaki turkey with bibb lettuce leaves, cucumber, carrot, and green onions.
- Nutrition facts are an estimate and do not include any sides.
Keywords: ground turkey lettuce wraps, lettuce wraps with ground turkey