10 Minute Garbanzo Bean Salad is an easy recipe that comes together in minutes with just 7 ingredients! Serve over greens, grains, or all on its own.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1–15 oz. can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1–14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes (I used ones packed in oil)
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and stir until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve plain, or over greens or grains.
Keywords: garbanzo bean salad, garbanzo bean