Everything you need to know about cooking cauliflower gnocchi! Ingredients, nutrition, + best way to cook Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi.
- 2 Tbsp. oil (olive or avocado oil)
- 1 package Trader Joe’s frozen cauliflower gnocchi
- Parmesan cheese, marinara sauce, etc.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 10-inch non-stick skillet.
When oil is hot, add package of gnocchi and cook, undisturbed for about 3 minutes.
Gently flip and cook another 3-4 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
- TIP: Do not move the cauliflower gnocchi right away or it will stick to the pan. Once it releases easily, then you can flip. Feel is more important than time here, so give the gnocchi a gentle nudge and if it’s moves easily, gently flip.
- TIP: Use a non-stick pan so that the cauliflower gnocchi doesn’t stick.
Keywords: Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi, cooking cauliflower gnocchi, best way to cook Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi