- 1 1/2 lbs. thinly sliced chicken breast (or you can pound it thin yourself!)
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, divided
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. herbs de provence
- 1 Tbsp. + 1–2 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1″ pieces (about 2–3 cups)
- 1 medium leek, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup peas (I used frozen)
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat and season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and when oil is hot, add chicken to pan.
- Cook chicken for about 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, mix together yogurt, herbs de provence, 1 teaspoon olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Add another teaspoon of olive oil to pan if it’s dry.
- Add leeks to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add asparagus and peas and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and until vegetables are tender.
- Season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Divide yogurt mixture onto 4 plates and slightly spread yogurt over plate.
- Top with chicken and 1/4 of the vegetable mix.
- If you don’t have herbs de provence, Italian seasoning can also be used.