This is the BEST smoked gouda dip! Spicy, smoky, and just like the version from Whole Foods. Super easy to make!
- 2 cups shredded smoked gouda cheese (a 6–8 oz block should be plenty)
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 small jalapeños (less if you don’t like spice!)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- few drops of Worcestershire sauce
- season to taste: salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
- Stir together all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers or crostini.